thoughts
of a
late bloomer
good reads

Rose's bookshelf: read

Pride and Prejudice
Remember Me?
The Undomestic Goddess
P.S. I Love You
The Gift


Rose P.'s favorite books »
The Late Bloomer

I'm a teenager who struggles on her own.

MY SITES

Twitter The Late Bloomer Tumblr Link Link Link
Wednesday, December 26, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
Admire

It was a warm Friday evening with new friends, I usually hang out with them from time to time but it’s worth keeping them.

Somehow, the silent boy with unruly hair, imperfect nose and fair complexion caught my eye; I never liked fair skinned men, but his was an exception. It all started when the practice was finished and finally I have two junior members to accompany me when I go home in the subdivision, it became a routine and we talked as if we are comfortable with each other.

The only fact that was bothering me is that he’s a year younger than me, and he thinks that I am his superior, he calls me ate and I too acted as an older sister.

I hated whenever I feel infatuated to him, it came into the point when I started to look at him, trying to make a conversation to him, but then I keep in mind not to be obvious or else it will be a social suicide.
The more I suppress my feelings, the more it became stronger and stronger, the more I avoid, the more I wanted to be nearer to him, but I have to be modest, I have to act civilized.

And so I must find another way to dwell onto something else, but then why not fall for it? It would be nice to let go and have an inspiration….

….But what if there’s no turning back? What if I couldn’t stop it? Would it lead to worst?

I hope not, since I am not the kind of a bad girl who ruined an innocent. 
back to top?
monthly archive

October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 April 2013
recent entries

Doing something ordinary Loneliness Morning
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS