thoughts
of a
late bloomer
good reads

Rose's bookshelf: read

Pride and Prejudice
Remember Me?
The Undomestic Goddess
P.S. I Love You
The Gift


Rose P.'s favorite books »
The Late Bloomer

I'm a teenager who struggles on her own.

MY SITES

Twitter The Late Bloomer Tumblr Link Link Link
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 @ 6:16 AM
Loneliness

For these past few days, my mind couldn’t handle the pressure, the burden and the mentality of being all alone. All of these years of my struggle in my teenage angst, I still couldn’t find the courage to move on and leave my persona. For once, I realized that this is who I am and what will I came to be: a lonely person who struggles on her own, trusts her instincts and keeps everything to herself.

It is a privilege for me to acquire a momentary bliss, to forget everything and to think that I am just everyone; but I am different, different in such a way that no one perceives me to be a normal teenage girl. A year later and I’ll be of an age of a young woman, but who am I to accept the challenges that waits ahead?

And so here I am in a foreign territory waiting to be picked up by my sister-in-law.

I needed some time alone, some time to think about all the unusual things that needed to be done, and steps that could be possibly done to be successful. They say right now, I should be on my own, but to tell you honestly, this burden is too much for me.  It’s hard to put away all of my suspicions, it’s hard to keep the truth that has been hidden by lies, it’s hard to struggle and know the possibilities of downfall and in the end no one, not even a single human being is willing to be a vessel of comfort.

My mind is full of nonsensical assumptions but these were the effects of loneliness.

I don’t know what should I or should not do.

All I ever wanted is peace and love, but so far of my struggle, it has been realized that I am person who is to be suspected of rising to new heights, but now, in reality, I’m all alone and all I can rely on is to myself.

This lonely time has passed by, and soon I realized, my brother’s family was waiting for me to go outside. 
back to top?
monthly archive

October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 April 2013
recent entries

Morning
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS