thoughts
of a
late bloomer
good reads

Rose's bookshelf: read

Pride and Prejudice
Remember Me?
The Undomestic Goddess
P.S. I Love You
The Gift


Rose P.'s favorite books »
The Late Bloomer

I'm a teenager who struggles on her own.

MY SITES

Twitter The Late Bloomer Tumblr Link Link Link
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 @ 8:54 PM
Morning

Eggs, corned beef, fish fillet, rice and fresh fruits, these compromises my Filipino breakfast.  I stayed in a three star hotel at the downtown area, but not only me, but the whole batch together with our two Instructors in housekeeping.

I was hoping to see a wonderful full view of the sunrise earlier; unfortunately, the room that I stayed in was unfortunately set in a simple view of the restaurant that covers the pool. While my friends were sound asleep, I sneaked out of the hotel and strolled outside to look for some food and buy load for my cellular phone. The street was quiet, except for the sound of the passing jeepneys. I also see people segregating newspapers ready to be delivered; the sky magnificently shows a streak of the upcoming mean daylight.

But that happened two hours ago.

Right now, I am gloomy by the fact that I could’ve been happy swimming at the pool an hour ago, and my friends, when I came back, acted like a fire alarm has set.

“Where have you been? Call time’s at 7:00 AM” Bea said.

Like thirty minutes later, we have to show up ourselves at the Chinese restaurant of the hotel.

I hurriedly get myself ready, took a bath and helped myself to my clothes.

Unfortunately, 7:00 AM became 8:00 AM.

Right now, people slowly showed up and help themselves with their breakfast. I want myself a glass of mango juice, but settled on iced tea instead.

Suddenly, Miss Nicole wanted our attention and told us that the seminar was moved to eleven o’clock. That means I have two hours to spend leisurely and have fun at the pool.

The hotel has a luxury pool set at the fourth floor; I went with my friends and brought with me my newly purchased two piece swimsuit. I registered and have my own blue towel, showered and went to my friends to give them my belongings. Other tenants were also there leisurely sitting, reading newspapers or what. The weather was good, for the mean daylight didn't came but was replaced by a cloudy weather.

I swam and feel the cool water relaxing me; somehow, it also refreshes my soul, getting ready for another hell-like challenge. The sun, the weather, the ambiance  it made all things perfect at so little time, it made my heart and mind free of its burdens and for the first time in my life, I feel quiet, not even a single unconscious part of my mind disturb my peace.

I went back to my room feeling refreshed and after I pack my belongings, went to the eleventh floor where my friends gathered and disturb their sleep.
back to top?
monthly archive

October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 April 2013
recent entries

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS