thoughts
of a
late bloomer
good reads

Rose's bookshelf: read

Pride and Prejudice
Remember Me?
The Undomestic Goddess
P.S. I Love You
The Gift


Rose P.'s favorite books »
The Late Bloomer

I'm a teenager who struggles on her own.

MY SITES

Twitter The Late Bloomer Tumblr Link Link Link
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 @ 9:56 PM
Doing something ordinary

The best place to have a vacation is a place that is as warm as a home- literally I was staying at a house that you could call a home. It has been four years since I have the chance to live like a normal person: mingle, play, do household chores, watch tv, babysitting and cooking. Somehow, I call these ordinary compared to my lifestyle at home: wake up, sleep, daydream and feel like a useless person, but the main difference between these two homes is that, this is an atmosphere of a united and loving family, whereas the other was full of loneliness, discomforts, anxiety and a bit crowded.

One of the things that I did was to learn how to ride a bike. It was as if leaving my comfort zone and since I’m so afraid of falling down, took me the courage to learn the trick of gliding. A few advices and persuasion of my eldest niece and my elder brother, later on, I did finally glide, but failed to pedal.

Luckily, little niece let me borrow her tiny bike, and I finally pedaled two rounds around the streets. When she wanted to play with her bike, I had the guts to rode on my half sister’s and go around the village with my niece.

At first, I was afraid, but then it made me feel free and happy, finally I already know how to bike and it is a start of doing something ordinary.

back to top?
monthly archive

October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 April 2013
recent entries

Loneliness Morning
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS